Sun, May 28|
Being the Empress - 3PM Circle
A Wild Woman Project Circle
Time & Location
May 28, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Erstwhile Studios, 510 5th St, Sioux City, IA 51101, USA
About the event
Being the Empress - A Wild Woman Project Circle
This New Moon we ground into the sovereignty, abundance, and presence of the Empress within.
Key Questions for this Circle Journey:
- What qualities does it take to rule an empire?
- How can we be the Empress of our own lives?
Threads of Inspiration that were part of the making of this content:
- Venus-planet often associated with the divine feminine, planet of love & beauty
- The Element of Earth, rich & fertile soil
- The rich abundance & color of middle spring.
- Ruling with Patience, Strategy & good heart.
- The Empress card of the Tarot (seen below)
Taurus Quotes & Sayings:
"Slow & Steady wins the race."
"Queens do not run."
What to Expect from Each WWP Circle:
- Women supporting women
- Event theme inspired by the moon's governing zodiac sign
- Guided Meditation(s)
- Circle Talk
- Sacred Trust
- Journal /Notebook
- Open Heart
- Judgement free understanding for your sisters.
- Yoga mat
- Comfy clothes
***MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO ATTEND***
$20 per attendee.
Spots limited to 12 Wild Sisters
Sunday, May 28th @ 3:00PM
Doors open at 2:30PM
Low on funds, but passionate about this circle theme? We have scholarship and exchange opportunities!
Message Amber at ErstwhileStudios@yahoo.com to inquire.
Each attendee will have the opportunity to join Amber's private Facebook group, "The Wild Woman Project of Siouxland"! This group of women will receive:
- Priority Access to upcoming WWP Circles at Erstwhile (classes will be posted 1 week before being released to the public.)
- Monthly WWP content and journal prompts.
- Insight into upcoming circles and offerings.
- Special discounts and scholarship /exchange opportunities.
Theme & Visualization Created by Chris Maddox, founder of The Wild Woman Project
Ritual & Circle Magic Created by Amber Smith, owner of Erstwhile Studios
What is The Wild Woman Project?
The Wild Woman Project is at once a philosophy (an invigorating approach to life as a wondrous, often messy, creative project) & a growing movement of courageous, creative, heart centered (often weird & wonderful) women on a mission to remember, to reimagine what it means to be a woman – untamed.
Founded by: Chris Maddox
What is our Mission?
To awaken women to their most authentic, undomesticated nature, so they may feel like themselves, all the time, no apologies.
WWP FB Group Members Only
This ticket is ONLY for those who have attended a previous WWP circle with Amber and those who have joined Amber's WWP FB Group.