Sun, May 28|
Being the Empress - 3PM Circle
A Wild Woman Project Circle
Time & Location
May 28, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Erstwhile Studios, 510 5th St, Sioux City, IA 51101, USA
About the event
Being the Empress - A Wild Woman Project Circle
This New Moon we ground into the sovereignty, abundance, and presence of the Empress within.
Key Questions for this Circle Journey:
- What qualities does it take to rule an empire?
- How can we be the Empress of our own lives?
Threads of Inspiration that were part of the making of this content:
- Venus-planet often associated with the divine feminine, planet of love & beauty
- The Element of Earth, rich & fertile soil
- The rich abundance & color of middle spring.
- Ruling with Patience, Strategy & good heart.
- The Empress card of the Tarot (seen below)
Taurus Quotes & Sayings:
"Slow & Steady wins the race."
"Queens do not run."
What to Expect from Each WWP Circle:
- Women supporting women
- Event theme inspired by the moon's governing zodiac sign
- Guided Meditation(s)
- Circle Talk
- Sacred Trust
- Journal /Notebook
- Open Heart
- Judgement free understanding for your sisters.
- Yoga mat
- Comfy clothes
***MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO ATTEND***
$20 per attendee.
Spots limited to 12 Wild Sisters
Sunday, May 28th @ 3:00PM
Doors open at 2:30PM
Low on funds, but passionate about this circle theme? We have scholarship and exchange opportunities!
Message Amber at ErstwhileStudios@yahoo.com to inquire.
Each attendee will have the opportunity to join Amber's private Facebook group, "The Wild Woman Project of Siouxland"! This group of women will receive:
- Priority Access to upcoming WWP Circles at Erstwhile (classes will be posted 1 week before being released to the public.)
- Monthly WWP content and journal prompts.
- Insight into upcoming circles and offerings.
- Special discounts and scholarship /exchange opportunities.
Theme & Visualization Created by Chris Maddox, founder of The Wild Woman Project
Ritual & Circle Magic Created by Amber Smith, owner of Erstwhile Studios
What is The Wild Woman Project?
The Wild Woman Project is at once a philosophy (an invigorating approach to life as a wondrous, often messy, creative project) & a growing movement of courageous, creative, heart centered (often weird & wonderful) women on a mission to remember, to reimagine what it means to be a woman – untamed.
Founded by: Chris Maddox
What is our Mission?
To awaken women to their most authentic, undomesticated nature, so they may feel like themselves, all the time, no apologies.
General Admission$20.00Sale ended
WWP FB Group Members Only
This ticket is ONLY for those who have attended a previous WWP circle with Amber and those who have joined Amber's WWP FB Group.$18.00Sold Out