Fri, Aug 26|
New Moon in Virgo
A gathering of women that wonder.
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2022, 6:00 PM CDT – Aug 27, 2022, 7:30 PM CDT
Erstwhile Studios, 510 5th St, Sioux City, IA 51101, USA
About the event
Women that Wonder: New Moon in Virgo
A gathering of Women.
Join Amber in a night of coming together as women who dare to wonder.
We wonder about our lives, our journeys, and our futures. And in that wonder, we seek clarity, guidance, and nourishment. We come together to take up space and exist in an environment created by women, for women. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and to be present, to show up authentically.
The New Moon in Virgo asks us to sit with what we feel the need to control and to allow ourselves to accept imperfection. We'll discuss what it is to let go of the need to control everything and steps we can take to release the need for that control.
Let's spend an hour, maybe two, setting our intentions for the upcoming new moon cycle and then Amber will lead a guided meditation designed around the New Moon in Virgo. We'll sit with our intentions and our meditation experiences, and we'll share them with our fellow sisters. Or not, there's no pressure here. Show up and take what you need from this experience. You are welcome to sit and listen as other's share. We encourage a judgement free environment, and we never tell the stories of our sisters outside of a gathering.
Things to keep in mind:
- Yoga mat, bolster, and /or blanket. (The studio has enough supplies for 12 attendees. We WILL have more than 12 people, so please come prepared.)
- Sofa sacks will not be available during this class in consideration of the space they take up.
- Water! Stay hydrated please. We do sell bottled water & hot herbal tea at the front counter.
- Dress comfortably.
- Dress with the option of layers incase it's cold in the Studio. We never quite know how our Studio will feel the day of an event. Please dress for a warm area, with the option of a blanket or sweater in case it's too chilly. (Old buildings are great.)
- You may want to bring a journal and pen to document your experience and to write down your intentions.
- Ticket type