Sat, Aug 01|
Erstwhile Studios, LLC.
Wild Soul Circle: Emotional Freedom
This is a powerful and meaningful practice of alike souls coming together to uncover and recover through a bi-monthly journey of guided meditations. We then share our experiences and our stories (or not share, that's 100% up to you) in an uplifting and sacred environment of safety and compassion.
Time & Location
Aug 01, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Erstwhile Studios, LLC. , 510 5th St, Sioux City, IA 51101, USA
About the event
What is a Wild Soul Circle?
We come together each month as a "tribe", (even if it's only for one night). The night's topic of discussion will revolve around the astrological theme of Full and New Moon's cycles, and the planets they are influenced by. Each planet effects certain emotional and physical aspects of our lives. In circle we are able to deal with these effects head on, BEFORE they have a chance to catch us off guard. This is a powerful and meaningful practice of alike souls coming together to uncover and recover through a bi-monthly journey of guided meditations. We then share our experiences and our stories (or not share, that's 100% up to you) in an uplifting and sacred environment of safety and compassion.
This month's Full Moon lands on August 3, 2020, so we will be holding circle on Saturday, August 1st, 2020!
Circle will almost always be held the Saturday before the lunar event, so we can better prepare ourselves for the upcoming cycle. Exceptions will take place around Holidays and Special Events. This particular event's guided meditations will deal with the release of certain bottled up emotions that no longer serve us. As well as the search for emotional freedom. No meditation experience necessary. There is no right or wrong way to hold space in circle.
Things to Bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Journal /Paper & Pen
- Be sure to dress comfortably. We will be sitting in circle the duration of the event.
***The studio will have some mats & blankets available to use. These items will be first come, first serve. We also have chairs available for those of you that would prefer to not sit on the floor.
Things to Consider:
- This is a sacred space. Please remember that we are not only there to accept support, but to offer it as well. Some of our circles will consist of laughter, light hearted talks and the sharing of our stories.
- Other times our circles will likely be heavy, therefore we will be digging deep and uncovering some pretty raw truths. Please be open to either possibility and bring an open heart & mind.
There is so much power that comes from uncovering and recovering in circle, surrounded by a support system of people that are there, for no other reason than to give and recieve the same support we're all seeking.
- What happens in circle, stays in circle! (Nothing you or another tribe member shares will ever be repeated outside of circle.)
- We absolutely encourage you to bring your friends & family with you to circle. Please remember that some topics may get really heavy. So please make sure that they will add to your comfort level, not take away from it. Sometimes there are things we just can't or aren't ready to share with our friends & family, and that's okay. (That's part of what makes circle time so valid and so powerful. You have the opportunity to speak your truth without fear of judgement or consequences from the rest of the group.)
- We never comment or make judgements on another circle member's experiences or feelings. We simply listen and offer support. (There are exceptions to this rule. i.e. If a circle member asks for advice or verbal support.)
- We don't pry. We don't ask why or ask for more information about someone's experiences. They will elaborate, if they feel compelled to.
- No one is required to share their experiences or feelings. There is no judgement for this. We simply move on to the next person. It's 100% fine to come to circle, participate in the meditations, do your journaling, and not share anything with the group.
Some insight into this Event's Lunar Theme - Full Moon in Aquarius:
Your relationship with your emotions might be more complicated, because the Full Moon in Aquarius has a strong need for emotional freedom. However, when you are in a group of people, it is easier for you to understand your feelings and free yourself from negative emotions such as fear, anger and jealousy.
Organs influenced by Aquarius Moon Sign:
Calf, ankle, shin, achilles, forearm muscles, thyroid hormones.
These organs are now more sensitive so provide them with extra care.
Surgical operations are strongly not recommended during the Full Moon!
- Ticket type